Amazon UK Contact Number: 0843 850 2089
Call connection service. Calls charged at 7p per minute, plus your network access charges. Amazon website at lower or no cost clicking here.
1. CONTACT AMAZON UK BY TELEPHONE
- Amazon Contact number Customer service: 0843 850 2089
- General line: 0843 850 2089
- Customer Service (Amazon Platinum MasterCard): 0333 220 2672 (8 am to 9 pm)
- Complaints: 0843 850 2089
- Kindle Enquiries: 0843 850 2089
- Reporting an accident involving Amazon delivery trucks: 0843 850 2089
Amazon UK is a remarkable business which takes care of their customers as well as their employees. You can contact the above numbers to solve any of your enquiries about any of the issues that may come up. We have sourced this number so that you speak directly to a human representative and address any of your complaints or general enquiries.
2. EMAIL OR CHAT UK AMAZON CUSTOMER SERVICE
Amazon, just like other giant companies has a live chat support option on its page. The issue with this stand on the fact that you do not contact a human representative but a bot instead. If the bot is not able to solve your query it will eventually allow you to contact one of the people on the helpdesk. This may be more time consuming than just calling the amazon contact number at the top of the page.
Below are some of the email addresses you can use to contact them.
- Customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complaints: email@example.com
- Seller/vendor support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suspicious emails: email@example.com
3. CONTACTING AMAZON BY POST
Amazon has its headquarters in Luxembourg. This for regulatory and taxation reasons. Parallel to the Luxembourg office Amazon has UK offices which you can use to send legal or official letters.
- Luxembourg office:
- Amazon Media EU SARL, Société à responsabilité limitée,38 Avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg
- UK branch:
- Amazon EU SARL,1 Principal Place, London, Worship Street, EC2A 2FA, United Kingdom
- UK legal office:
- Amazon EU Sarl, Amazon UK Services Ltd, Legal Department 1 Principal Place, London EC2A 2FA
4. AMAZON UK COMPLAINTS
Amazon is known for their excellent customer service. That is why amazon has extensive guides and help information on their website. Amazon is most known to be an e-commerce business, they handle their refunds, returns and different enquiries in house. Customers do not have any options to solve their issues if they are not solved by in house staff unless these issues are related to finance. In these cases customers may contact to the Financial Ombudsman service to perform an independent investigation.
Use one of the following to submit your complaint.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0800 023 4567, or 0300 123 9123 (8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday to Friday/ 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Saturday)
- Mail: The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS), Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR
5. CALLING AMAZON CUSTOMER SERVICES UK
Since Amazon is the largest E-Commerce website in the world, they receive huge volume of calls. They receive more calls than any of their competitors. Therefore, the waiting times may be longer.
In order to minimise the waiting times, try calling Amazon Customer Service during off-peak hours. Try setting aside some distraction free time in order to save some time. Please make sure you know specifically what you will be talking about, writing down the points you need to make during the phone call would be a good strategy. Make sure you have all the supporting documents, addresses, security answers etc.
Since Amazon head office is located outside the UK, the customer representatives may have a hard to understand accent. Make sure you speak slowly and do not be ashamed to ask the operator to repeat what he/she just said. Amazon’s staff is well trained to solve your problems, you just need to be calm on the phone and respectful.
6. ABOUT AMAZON UK
Amazon UK is an auxiliary of Amazon.com, Inc., the biggest online retailer on the planet. It is additionally one of the Big Four innovation firms on the planet, with activities in computerized streaming and distributed computing. In 2018, the organization recorded incomes of nearly $233 billion (£191 billion) – that is bigger than the GDP of Portugal or Greece. In July 2019, the organization’s valuation quickly crossed the $1 trillion imprint!
Amazon’s story started in 1994 when Jeff Bezos, a Princeton designing and software engineering graduate, propelled the organization as an online book retailer. Bezos, who nearly named the organization Relentless, initially ran the juvenile activity from his carport.
Bezos was a compulsive worker, and anticipated a similar degree of duty from his staff. They worked more than sixty hours every week during Amazon’s initial days. Some would in any event, carry loved ones to assist with the remaining task at hand, particularly in the workplace. On the off chance that you feel frustrated about them, don’t – every one of them got investment opportunities and are presently resigned multimillionaires.
Regardless, Amazon developed greatly inside only a couple of brief years and got enormous ventures to finance its development. They were selling all that you could consider by at that point. Be that as it may, Bezos needed more, so in 2002, Bezos propelled Amazon Web Services, which today controls the backend of most significant sites the world over.